Wednesday, April 17, 2013

[General] Micro SD card died. Airdroid transfer gone awry?


One of two things happened:

Your SD card is old, and they can go bad. It could just be a coincidence as far as timing is concerned.

Your phone somehow lost it's connection with the SD card momentarily while data was being read or written. Could be a software issue, a hardware issue, but honestly, whatever the cause, I imagine it's just a fluke.

I wouldn't worry about it happening again.

If you want, try to put it in an SD card reader on your PC and see if the computer will read it. If you've kissed all your data goodbye already, try to format it while it's in the phone (using the options under Settings > Storage) and see if it fires back up.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...