Tuesday, April 30, 2013

[General] Having an issue with my Droid Citrius


I'm not a battery expert, but I think when it's dead, it's dead. I was going to suggest that you try a different charging cable, but your original post mentioned that you tried several different chargers, so if that's the case, it isn't a cable problem. It could be the charging port on the phone, but if that were the case, then you're probably better off getting a new phone rather than paying to repair it. If you know someone else with the same phone, you could always try to swap batteries and see if it will charge up on the other person's phone, which would strongly suggest a problem with your charge port.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...