Tuesday, April 30, 2013

[General] Gmail App Notifications - Menu Button Missing


Hi

Im brand new to Android - just got myself an S3 i9305 this afternoon

Im having an issue with my gmail notifications. I still want to receive gmail notifications on my home screen (the app icon where the image shows how many emails) however I dont want it to play a sound.

I googled how to remove the sound, but all the walk throughs start with tapping a 'menu' button (three vertical square dots) at the bottom left in the gmail app. I dont see this menu button - see image below

Any ideas why?



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...