Sunday, April 28, 2013

[General] Grandfathered unlimited data get iPhone 5


So I am on a family plan (not share everything) with one other person who has limited data 2gb plan with iPhone 4S. I have an unlimited data plan with a droid 2 on verizon network. I would like to switch to the iPhone without losing unlimited or paying rediculous retail of 650. I have an upgrade currently available and another one available in two months. I am wondering several things;
Can the other person(with limited data and iPhone 4S) use my upgrade to go to the iPhone 5 and I take their iPhone 4S and keep unlimited data?
Can the other person (limited data and iPhone 4S) use my upgrade to go to the iPhone 5, activate it the deactivate it and switch back to the iPhone 4S and give me the iPhone 5 on my unlimited data plan?

Ay help in this area would be greatly appreciated as I have heard many things!!



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...