Sunday, April 28, 2013

[android help] Live Audio Streaming Between Android Device and a Laptop

Live Audio Streaming Between Android Device and a Laptop - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I want to send an LIVE audio stream to a laptop using an android device via WIFI. The audio stream is inputted to the android device using the MIC of the android device. And the stream should be streamed LIVE. Please be kind enough to share the knowledge. Thanks in advanced.
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...