Sunday, April 28, 2013

[android help] Android Creating Output Files To Extract Them From PC

java - Android Creating Output Files To Extract Them From PC - Stack Overflow








Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I am trying to make an android app that will create some records in simple text files such that a computer can access those file. I think I understand the process of creating and writing files internally but I can't find these files with the computer when I connect it through USB or an app such as AirDroid. My initial intention was to put the file in a folder (maybe the root folder) which would allow me to grab that information from my personal computer. Is such thing even possible? If it is not, is there an alternative way of accessing the files created by my app? Thanks for your help.
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










lang-java







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...