Thursday, April 4, 2013

Camera Smudges but Lens is Clean


Hi everyone,
Recently I noticed some smudges in all of my photos (see attached pictures). I thought it was just a dirty lens but I took the lens cover off and cleaned the lens thoroughly. It's not the lens cover either because even with the cover off the smudges are still there. The lens itself seems pretty sealed with no easy way to open it up, plus it's a bit too risky for me to attempt since I don't want to break anything. I bought the phone in another country so taking it back to get it fixed is not an option. I looked back at all the pictures I've taken and it seems to show up all of a sudden. I don't think it's software related because it shows up in the stock camera app as well as 3rd party apps.
Does anyone know what it could be or have any suggestions on how to fix it?
Also, sometimes I get horizontal lines in my photos especially if there is a lot of white background (see pic#2). I'm not as concerned about that though.

P.S. I have a Galaxy S2 from T-Mobile.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...