Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ainol Novo 9 "Settings has Stopped"


Hi guys. I have an ainol novo 9 tablet (not rooted). Since I got it the wifi has been laggy and I should have sent it back but I didn't. When I received the tablet, i disabled some chinese apps. Yesterday I decided to reset my tab to factory settings thinking maybe because I disabled the chinese apps, that was why the tablet was laggy. so i did the factory reset, changed the language back to english and began re-installing some apps. I only reinstalled 4 apps (chrome, facebook, twitter and skype). This morning I turned the tab on to continue reinstalling and I got the following error messages:

1. Process com.google.process.gapps has stopped
2. Process android.process.media has stopped
3. Settings has stopped.

The third error is the most problematic as I am unable to access my tablet settings in order to address the other errors. Additionally, I am not able to do a factory reset because this function is in settings.

I would be eternally grateful if someone can point me in the right direction. I am definitely a novice when it comes to this stuff. I have no problem doing a reset as there is mot much on there right now. I read in a few places that by putting a pin in the mic hole, this will reset the tab. I tried this and it does not work. Please help!



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...