Thursday, April 4, 2013

BluetoothChat transmitted data is split


I am using Bluetooth to transmit data in my app to my device, where I display the received data.


I used parts of the BluetoothChat component to connect with other devices and manage the transmission. If I send data from another smartphone using BluetoothChat, it is correctly displayed in my app. But if I send the data from an external bluetooth module (Rn42 in my case), the received data are sometimes split.


For example, if I send 35, what I actually receive is 3 and 5. This also happens if I send the data using the BluetoothChat component.


Do you know what could be the problem ?



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...