Friday, November 29, 2013

Phone-to-PC connection app [General]


Phone-to-PC connection app



Hi folks.

Big hands + small phone = need for a GOOD phone-to-PC connection app.

Phone is a Medion E4002 (bought from Aldi) running Android 4.1.1. Does everything I want and great value for money.

I've tried a few apps but so far not found anything that easily allows me to do all my phone editing on the PC screen – mainly extensive contacts editing, but also file transfer etc. Texting is a big one too, as I need to frequently send text messages to groups.

I want an app that loads when I want to use it, not when it thinks it's needed – some are really annoying in this respect.

I sit at my desk all day with phone beside me so connection will always be via USB cable. Don't care about other connection types (Bluetooth, etc).

Any suggestions?



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...