Saturday, November 30, 2013

Return Nexus 4 to darker Holo theme post KitKat? Possible? [General]


Return Nexus 4 to darker Holo theme post KitKat? Possible?



Well, just got my Nexus 4 upgraded to KitKat and frankly the bright white backgrounds hurt the hell out of my eyes (I have bad eyes) especailly on the formerly nice and dark holo-themed Dialer app. Is there any way to get the lovely and easy to look at grey/black and blue holo theme back for the dialer? This new stark white nonsense that's been forced on me actually causes me physical pain. I know this won't be a problem for many, but I just want my dark theme back if anyone can point me in the right direction



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...