Friday, November 29, 2013

Push notification to send from admin app to user app in android [android help]


Push notification to send from admin app to user app in android



I am working on android applications. I have two apps, user app and admin app. My requirement is the user sends request to admin app, and when the admin finds if the request is useful then it will accept the request and will send a notification to the user.


Due to some problems I cant use either php or .net webservice to send the push notification to user app. So I used third party library to send the notification. I followed the tutorial of parse push notification from https://parse.com/tutorials/android-push-notifications and worked on that example. I am able to send the notification to my application.


But here according to my requirement, when the admin app sends a request to user app, how will it uniquely identifies the user. There will be so many users who use my app. Once the admin accepts the request of a particular user it will send a notificatin to only that particular user. How can I achieve this task using parse push notification.


I am storing the user details and admin details in server database.


Will be really thankful for any suggestions.



Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...