Thursday, October 31, 2013

New LG G2 [General]


New LG G2



I just bought a G2, i'm having trouble with notification sounds. I set the notification sound to something other than that annoying choir boys one. So receipt of texts, emails etc. give me the notification sounds I set them to. However, every time I call or text someone, I get a notification window from giffgaff showing my remaining balance/minutes/texts, and for some reason I still get the choir boys' "life is good" along with that. Same thing happens when I request remaining minutes from giffgaff. It's really irritating, does anyone know how to change it?



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...