Thursday, October 31, 2013

Change "take screenshot" from Power+Home to Power+VolDown [General]


Change "take screenshot" from Power+Home to Power+VolDown



"Most phones are Phone + Home."

I guess I wouldn't know about "most", but the Galaxy Nexus 4G I'd used before was Power + Volume Down, and according to general web searching that was the standard combination for 4.0. Not sure what's happened since. Of course, which way is more common isn't too much of a concern

"Are you just rooted or running a custom ROM."

Just a rooted stock ROM at the moment. I may move to cyanogen when there's a 10.2 stable, but there's some things I like about touchwiz (like screen "smart stay" and custom lock screen shortcuts, a few other things), other things I like about CM (closer to android mainline and pretty much lets me do WTF I want), so not sure which I'll end up with. But just stock for now.



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...