Monday, September 23, 2013

[General] Typing on Android, coming from iPhone


Typing on Android, coming from iPhone



At least some keyboards give you the option to adjust the sensitivity of autocorrect. Look for the settings at System Settings/Language & input, and tap the settings icon (gear or slider icon) right next to the keyboard you use. Then explore those settings to see what kinds of autocorrect and sensitivity levels are available. For example, I have a Razr Maxx with preinstalled Swype (a little different from the Swype that is on Google Play). When I go to the keyboard settings, I can select "Word suggestion," which then gives me the option to turn suggestions on or off, as well as turn on Auto-correction.

I don't know what Samsung keyboard settings are like, but I'm sure there are plenty of people on this forum who can help you with that.



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...