Monday, September 23, 2013

[android help] How to rotate and resize the image view with single finger android


How to rotate and resize the image view with single finger android



I am developing an android app which has feature that resizing and rotating the imageview by dragging its bottom right corner button. I saw one app which has feature that if we drag the bottom right corner button diagonally imageview size had resized or else if we drag the button left or right side direction imageview had rotated as per direction. I wish to implement this feature in my app I am struggling to implement single finger rotation as well as resizing the imageview. I could successfully implement resizing the imageview by dragging its bottom right corner button. But I do not have enough knowledge to add rotation to the image view Please guide me in right way.



Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...