Monday, September 23, 2013

[General] Rooted Tablet to Unrooted Tablet Question


Rooted Tablet to Unrooted Tablet Question



Hey All!

I am eyeing a galaxy note tablet purchase and had a question.
At this time it is rooted, the seller told me he could unroot the phone back to factory without any problems.

Is there anything I should be aware of? Once it has been rooted is there a chance for the factory version to be buggy or different when reverted back?

I have no experience or know-how with rooting which is why I prefer factory.

Thanks for the help!



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...