Thursday, June 27, 2013

[General] SD Card damaged on the Galaxy S2, Help?


SD Card damaged on the Galaxy S2, Help?



Okay so pardon me for my bad grammar but here's what i did

I used Notpod to transfer music into my Galaxy S2 in the SD Card file but after I disconnected there was a notification saying "Media Scanner Running" And after it finished scanning it gave me a notification that the SD Card have been damaged, try reformatting. I formatted the SD card and proceed to redo the whole thing again only to get the same messaged. I've restarted my phone, I've took the SD card out and put it back in but nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions?



.

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...