Thursday, June 27, 2013

[General] Can I use my old Droid Bionic as on a straight talk plan?


Can I use my old Droid Bionic as on a straight talk plan?



I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S4, which I love, but anyway I was wondering could my girlfriend take my Bionic and use it on a straight talk plan? I am either going to buy her a good straight talk phone or let her use my Bionic, but I'd much rather save the $ and use the Bionic if I could especially considering it's going to be a better phone anyway for her. If it's possible to do this what are the necessary steps?



.

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...