Thursday, June 27, 2013

[android help] How to get message field in a rich push notification


How to get message field in a rich push notification



I'm developing an application with a notification inbox using Urban Airship.


A rich push notification contains title and message. It's sent as a JSONObject, i.e.:



{"aliases": ["user@mail.com"], "push": {"aps": {"alert": "ei!"}}, "title": "New notification", "message": "This is a rich push test!"}



When I get my inbox and I try to open a RichPushMessage, I only can get title and send date. There isn't a method to get the JSONObject (UrbanAirship API)


How I could retrieve the message field? I've seen about "RichPushMessageView" component, but I don't like to show the notification as a webpage. I only need the message field and show it in a textview.



.

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...