Wednesday, June 19, 2013

[General] Not all music is copying from PC to Phone


Not all music is copying from PC to Phone



Hi this is my first post here, so sorry if I don't post all relevant info.

I just got a 32gb HTC One and I want to put some music on the phone. I did some short research and found that I could use Google Play Music, or 3rd party apps. The problem is, no matter what I use (Google, WinAmp, iSyncr) it only copies some of my music and not all. I don't even know how to specify what albums or playlists I want to put over, as right now I only have around 9gb free and have waaaay more than 9gb of music.

I come from iOS so I am used to a fairly easy process of hand picking songs and transferring them to my phone, but I am a bit lost here. Also, it would be nice to use a player and service that was free...Thanks for your help.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...