Wednesday, June 19, 2013

[android help] Android Mega ADK 2560 Arduino LED interfacing without shields


Android Mega ADK 2560 Arduino LED interfacing without shields


serial port - Android Mega ADK 2560 Arduino LED interfacing without shields - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I have a Arduino Mega ADK 2560, can I control an LED from an android app without any shields attached to the arduino ie via usb serial cable?


I have browsed for this and most of them are using a Bluetooth shield/any other shields. Can you provide some guidelines or links that contain Arduino and android code that works for this simple task?





























for the Arduino Mega ADK 2560, you need to buy either a USB host shield or a bluetooth shield so you can connect it to an Android phone using Android ADK.


If you want to use your Android phone as USB host and Arduino Mega ADK 2560 as USB slave, it is possible to do but you have to work a lot on the code. So I suggest you to buy a shield and use Android ADK library instead.




















default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...