Friday, June 7, 2013

[General] Help Someone Please


Help Someone Please



I have a S3 Gt-I9305

I am having problems with restoring my phone as I think there is a system file missing and I have tried nearly everything from flashing a stock Rom for the phone. The screen still won't respond. I am using CWM v5.0.4 I have downloaded CWM 6.0.2.9 which will flash onto my phone. I am not sure if S-Off or S-On could be the reason the phone touch screen won't work and though it might be due to problem with the kernel. This is the kernel I had on the phone before I tried to update/flash a new ROM. kernel version 3.0.31 se.infra@SEP-79#1 SMP PREEMPT Wed 2822:04 KST2012 I can't find that kernel if I search on Google and was wondering if anyone could guide me in the right direction, I can give you the build number if needed.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...