Sunday, June 9, 2013

[General] Can't get files from phone to computer no matter what i do


Can't get files from phone to computer no matter what i do



The files on my phone, such as photos and videos, don't show up in the internal storage when i plug in my phone to the computer. So i can't drag and drop anything. I installed HTC sync manager on my computer, but when i try to connect with the phone it says some bull**** on the phone like "make sure you have installed the application on the computer and that it is open" I have installed it and it is open!!! What do i do? why is this so needlessly complicated????



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...