Sunday, June 9, 2013

[android help] Android In-App Billing Version 3 help/tutorial?


Android In-App Billing Version 3 help/tutorial?


java - Android In-App Billing Version 3 help/tutorial? - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I've had a look through the Android Developer's documentation, and the sample in-app billing app provided by Google, and I've been trying for a couple hours now, and I could not get it to work. All I want to do, is have one unmanaged purchasable (pro upgrade) product in my app, but I have not been able to achieve this. If there is anybody experienced with Android and/or in-app billing, if they could provide a very simplified tutorial, that would be most appreciated. Many thanks in advance.
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










lang-java






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...