Sunday, May 19, 2013

[General] Cm 10 Reboot Loop P7500




Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Barbosa1 View Post

Good afternoon guys, something strange happened today on my tablet got cyanogem 10 installed and running on the tablet, when i go to market and installed the ebay application tablet reboot, and now will not start, I tried to format the partition / data tablet and after a few seconds Reboot...., can you help me? thank you



First some counter questions; are you sure the file you downloaded was for your exact model of device? Did you download and install the Google Apps file (gapps) and install that? Did you have any problems with the ROM before you went to Play?

If you have a copy of the stock ROM, I would reflash that, to start over. Next, retrace all your steps, making sure files are appropriate, etc. Cyanogen 10 is pretty widely used, but that doesn't mean you cancan flash it on anything.

What device is this?


.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...