Sunday, May 19, 2013

[android help] Android studio and gradle build error

Android studio and gradle build error - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I've been using the new preview of android studio and really like it. But recently my project won't build. I get the following error:



Gradle:
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':TestProj:compileDebug'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

Could not execute build using Gradle distribution 'http://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-1.6-bin.zip'.


Question is how do I enable the stack trace so I can get to the root of the error. As it is I really have no idea what's causing this.


























OK seems like a caching issue of some sort. There was indeed an error in code with the R.id.some_id not being found but the editor was not picking it up displaying that there were no errors.























I'm having the same issue. how did you manage to fix it?




















default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...