Tuesday, May 14, 2013

[General] Call Waiting Beep Heard By 2nd Caller


I have the Galaxy S2 jelly bean version. My problem is that when I am on a call and I receive another call, I get the notification beeping sound, and the person I am talking to also hears the beep and becomes aware that someone is trying to call me! The person I'm talking to should not hear the beep or know that I'm being called by a third person!

How can I resolve this issue? And how to prevent/turn off the beep to the person I am talking to without turning off call waiting ?

Please help.

Thanks.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...