Saturday, May 11, 2013

[android help] UnExpected reply from GCM Server when i am sendint the Expected URL


**Question (i)**


I have registered my android app in my mobile (Samsung Galaxy Pop) i am recieved a



registrataion_id
APA91bG9NI4U2jr4sUn1HLy5nHMFe1e0JOTgOoZv1Px**********************************


when i sent this registration_id to server side code which is refrenced from here here i used function SendNotification having 2 parameters


  1. My Registration_ID

  2. My Message Which i want to show on notufication

http://www.codeproject.com/Tips/434338/Android-GCM-Push-Notification


I hit the GCM- Server and the result I got is



id=0:1368258967353783%978fee9266d6cf16


I did not understand what does this response means ? is it good ? bad ?


Question (ii)


if mobile device gets registration id from gcm server is it registered or still waiting for server side to send the Registration ID to GCM Server


Please help !! , Thanks in advance



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...