Wednesday, April 24, 2013

[General] Outlook for Mac Calendar with Galaxy S3 calendar


First off; Sorry if this has been posted before.

I have a mac with Outlook for MAC 2011 on it. I have had a GS3 for almost a year (made the switch from BB). Since I made the switch I have not been able to get my calendar (or anything for that matter) to sync. Google Sync is no longer an option. I am not too worried about contacts, as they have all been uploaded etc... but can anyone tell me how I can sync my calendar with google calendar, or with my phone calendar?

Thanks in advance



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...