Friday, April 12, 2013

[android help] How to share video on youtube by droid share?


I'm create an app which is record video and share it.


For sharing i use Droid share functionality and it works.


In that email,facebook,skype,etc working perfect but when select youtube that not upload my video.


following code i used for share.



Intent sharingIntent = new Intent(android.content.Intent.ACTION_SEND);
sharingIntent.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT,"SUBJECT_NAME");
sharingIntent.setType("video/*");
File newFile = new File(video_path);
sharingIntent.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRA_STREAM,Uri.fromFile(newFile));
startActivity(Intent.createChooser(sharingIntent,"Where you want to share?"));


.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...