Friday, April 12, 2013

[android help] Cannot enable ActionbarSherlock


As per the instructions, I downloaded ABS 4.1, created a new project from existing sources in the library/ folder. As soon as I do that, a few errors pop up in the log:



[2012-10-02 10:47:30 - library] Unable to resolve target 'android-14'


Along with a huge number of errors:



[2012-10-02 10:34:40 - com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.project.AndroidManifestHelper] Parser exception for C:\Users\****\Documents\Code\Eclipse\Ferric\AndroidManifest.xml: The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.


From what I can guess it is because I have not set the correct target SDK version. Hopw am I supposed to this in a library?



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...