Friday, April 12, 2013

[android help] Failed to collect preference classes


I am very tired and very frustrated because of this problem. I am very new to writing android applications so by knowledge of eclipse is so basic it hurts. I want to know why when I start a new android project (using only default settings) I immediately get an these errors?


Error Fri Apr 12 00:08:30 EDT 2013 Android Framework Parser: failed to collect preference classes


Error Fri Apr 12 00:08:30 EDT 2013 Problem loading classes


Error Fri Apr 12 00:08:29 EDT 2013 Problem preloading classes


These errors occur immediately. I have not written anything or created any new files. I've been ignoring these errors for a while now being that they were not getting in the way of anything that I have been doing. Then when I tried to make a new preference file I ran into a brick wall. I have been looking up these errors for a week now and I haven't found one response that is dated this year, let alone given me any type of insight. What I did notice is that this web site came up with every one of my searches, so I decided to post it here.


If anyone can give me even a suggestion I would be very greatfull.



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...