Wednesday, October 30, 2013

How to set Checkbox cheked value to textview in android? [android help]


How to set Checkbox cheked value to textview in android?


How to set Checkbox cheked value to textview in android? - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I am new in android, i have created alert dialog box on that i kept check boxes for selecting multiple week days, after checking days on check box i need to set those selected days to text view. I searched a lot for that but i don't found satisfactory answer please anyone can help me resolve this issue. Thanks in advance



























Try the following code



checkBox.setSelected(selected);






















try this



if(checkBox.isSelected()){
String s = checkBox.getText().toString();
}


This way you can get Value of all of you checkbox.


At last you can set that string value to your textview.




















default






Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...