Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Gps tracking issue on android version 4 [android help]


Gps tracking issue on android version 4


Gps tracking issue on android version 4 - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.
















I'm trying to build android application that send latitude and longitude of a place using GPS Tracker, this location send by email , it works fine on android version 2 , but when i run my app on android version 4 it crash ,I've tried alot to fix this problem but didn't work correctly .... can any one help me please.


thanks,



















default






Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...