Tuesday, September 17, 2013

[General] Undelete Photos


Undelete Photos



Hi,

Looking for a little help in possibly undeleting a few pictures I took yesterday on my Galaxy 4S smart phone.

I know the directory where I need to do the undeleting but none of the un-delete programs I have gathered will show anything that makes sense when it comes to the phone.

When i plug in the phone to my computer I get 2 directories.. \Phone and \Card (card is my 32gb micro sd)
The pictures I would need to try undeleting would be in the following directory: \Computer\SCH-I545\Phone\DCIM\Camera
I cannot find a way to have any undelete program scan that portion to recover files... I have even taken out the micro sd card which did not matter ...Can anyone tell me how I can do this? There has to be a way... maybe I am just not seeing it...

Thanks for you time and efforts in assisting me.

JD



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...