Tuesday, September 17, 2013

[General] Power button senses touch??


Power button senses touch??



Hey guys,

I'm new here so I hope this is in the right section. I just bought a new Galaxy S3 I747. The first thing I've noticed is that the power/lock button on the right side of the phone does not need to actually be pressed to lock and unlock the phone. I just swipe my finger over it and the phone locks/unlocks. While this is pretty cool it's also really annoying because I'm constantly locking it while trying to use it. I've googled this and haven't found anything! How do I disable it?? Thanks!



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...