Tuesday, September 10, 2013

[android help] how to use sync api to upload file to dropbox android


how to use sync api to upload file to dropbox android


how to use sync api to upload file to dropbox android - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.
















I am a new android developer, I want to write a program to upload a specify file from my mobile to Dropbox whenever it is updated in local.


Should I use Sync API or Core API? Or both can archieve my aim?


For using SYNC api, how can i locate the local file location?


Thanks.



















default






Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...