Tuesday, August 27, 2013

[General] Softbricked VZW s4

  1. Softbricked VZW s4 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

    forums.androidcentral.com/.../309252-softbricked-vzw-s4-new-post.html
    4 hours ago ... hey everyone i rooted my s4 like 30 min after getting it, and i tried to install twrp,
    and i soft bricked it, kies doesent connect to it, and i cant.

  2. Soft bricked vzw s4 please help!! - xda-developers

    forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2421863
    Soft bricked vzw s4 please help!! Verizon Samsung Galaxy S 4 Q&A, Help &
    Troubleshooting.

  3. Fix Your Soft Bricked AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4

    androidfannetwork.com/.../fix-your-soft-bricked-att-samsung-galaxy-s4/ - Cached
    2 May 2013 ... Fix Your Soft Bricked AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 7 ... If you did the same with your
    AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 and now have a phone which is ...

  4. Restore The Verizon Galaxy S4 From Any Soft-Brick Without Wiping ...

    www.droidforums.net/.../245513-restore-verizon-galaxy-s4-any-soft-brick- without-wiping-data.html - Cached
    Thread: Restore The Verizon Galaxy S4 From Any Soft-Brick Without Wiping Data
    . .... soft bricked galaxy s4.

  5. [Q] I think I softbricked my Verizon S4

    www.forum.shaarpmind.com/showthread.php?p=1436603 - Cached
    18 Aug 2013 ... Today I rooted my phone* which was successful. I had the ME7 build. Then I tried
    to install Google Wallet using this method... details... |

  6. Restore The Verizon Galaxy S4 From Any Soft-Brick Without Wiping ...

    www.galaxys4forums.net/...s4.../871-restore-verizon-galaxy-s4-any-soft- brick-without-wiping-data.html - Cached
    29 May 2013 ... When rooting or modifying your Android Smartphone it is always a good idea to
    keep a stock image handy incase for any reason you encounter ...

  7. DroidViews | How to Unbrick Your Bricked Samsung Galaxy S4 GT ...

    www.droidviews.com/how-to-unbrick-your-bricked-samsung-galaxy-s4-gt- i9500-gt-i9505/ - Cached
    18 May 2013 ... Since the present tutorial is about ?unbricking? a soft-bricked Galaxy S4, ... Galaxy
    S4 GT-I9500, GT-I9505 or Verizon SCH-I545 (corresponding ...

  8. [Q] HELP! I softbricked my verizon galaxy s4 - Page 2 - xda-developers

    50.23.216.69/showthread.php?p=42475176 - Cached
    2 Jun 2013 ... [Q] HELP! I softbricked my verizon galaxy s4 Verizon Samsung Galaxy S 4 Q&A,
    Help & Troubleshooting.

  9. How to Unbrick Samsung Galaxy S4

    wccftech.com/how-to-unbrick-samsung-galaxy-s4/ - Cached
    We will focus in this tutorial to unbrick the soft bricked Samsung Galaxy S4. ...
    Install SlimBean Build 7 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Verizon Galaxy S3 I535 -.

  10. Unbrick Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SCH-I545

    www.hotspotshield.co/.../unbrick-samsung-galaxy-s4-gt-i9500-gt.html - Cached
    1 Aug 2013 ... How to Unbrick Your Bricked Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500, GT-I9505, ...
    Unbrick Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Unbrick Verizon Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 ... you can
    bring it back to life if it is soft-bricked only. how to know if it is hard or soft ...

  11. SOFT BRICK FIX FOR AT&T SAMSUNG GALAXY S 4. - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUDJ_v76mk10 Jul 2013 - 4 min - Uploaded by mahbul27
    Soft brick fix for your Samsung Galaxy S4(AT&T) THIS worked for me ... Samsung Galaxy S4 ...
  12. Galaxy S4 how to enter Stock recovery and Download mode ...

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yp47DV4UuQ20 Jun 2013 - 6 min - Uploaded by Tomsgt123
    Galaxy S4 how to enter Stock recovery and Download mode How to ... How To Root Verizon ...
  13. Overcharging? - Android Forums

    androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s4/742276-overcharging.html - Cached
    If I leave my Verizon S4 on the (factory) charger overnight, it is soft-bricked in the
    morning (with red LED glowing) and I have to pull the battery ...

  14. Softbricked = now a different splash screen? - xda-developers

    xda.weikeisp.com/showthread.php?t=2386828 - Cached
    31 Jul 2013 ... Softbricked = now a different splash screen? Verizon Samsung Galaxy S 4 Q&A,
    Help & Troubleshooting. ... The device started showing the big GALAXY S4
    splash screen instead of the usuall plain SAMSUNG sometimes ...

  15. How to restore or unbrick the Galaxy S3 I535 after being soft-bricked

    www.androidauthority.com/galaxy-s3-i535-unbrick-soft-brick-125413/ - Cached
    24 Oct 2012 ... Galaxy S4 (video) · Nexus 7 (2013) .... Terrific! You have successfully saved your
    soft-bricked Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535. Source:.

  16. Galaxy S4 (i9505) Custom ROMs - Samsung - Android phones - Whirlpool

    forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2105738 - Cached
    27 May 2013 ... I decided to root my s4, took a backup and flashed CyanogenMod 10.1 ... first
    attempt > soft bricked my phone, my fault, not hating on the dev, completely my
    fault. ...... Not one of the Verizon handsets or the octacore version?

  17. How to Unroot and Unbrick the Samsung Galaxy S4 - QbKing77 ...

    qbking77.com/.../how-to-unroot-and-unbrick-the-samsung-galaxy-s4/ - Cached
    19 May 2013 ... This video will show you how to flash a tar file in odin and get your Samsung
    Galaxy S4 back to complete stock and unroot your device.

  18. What does it mean to "brick" your phone? - Android - Stack Exchange

    android.stackexchange.com/.../what-does-it-mean-to-brick-your-phone - Cached
    21 Sep 2012 ... I'm considering unlocking the bootloader on my Verizon Galaxy S3 (SCH-I535). ...
    What type of brick is used if I try to get all the s4 features.

  19. Android Forums: [Q] Soft Bricked My SGH-I337

    forumxda-developers.blogspot.com/.../q-soft-bricked-my-sgh-i337.html - Cached
    27 May 2013 ... I was running CyanogenMod 10.1 Loki'd and the clock widget locked up. I
    rebooted figuring that would fix it, but it it didn't. I decided to put the ...

  20. i9100G soft bricked - need firmware to download through odin ...

    www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10496 - Cached
    27 Feb 2013 ... So, when I say soft bricked - I also understand this may actually be a nandrive
    corruption so need to flash stock firmware tar file. Thing is, I can't ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...