Tuesday, August 27, 2013

[android help] google maps V2 my location issue

  1. android - google maps V2 my location issue - Stack Overflow

    stackoverflow.com/questions/.../google-maps-v2-my-location-issue - Cached
    I put the following code inside a new class I created (I hope I did the .... Update... I
    changed the setContentView(R.layout.basic_map); ...

  2. Google Maps Android API v2 - APIs related to my location ...

    stackoverflow.com/.../google-maps-android-api-v2-apis-related-to-my- location-deprecated-why - Cached
    Since the Google I/O 2013 we can read in several places of the ... My apologies
    for voting to close. I had forgotten that StackOverflow is the official ...

  3. java - Android Google Maps V2 User Location - Stack Overflow

    stackoverflow.com/questions/.../android-google-maps-v2-user-location - Cached
    However, i do NOT have the issue on an Archos 101G9. If I reboot, load my app
    with Google Maps v2 and click the 'go to my location' button in ...

  4. Google Maps Android API v2 Release Notes - Google Developers

    https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/releases - Cached
    8 Aug 2013 ... This page will be updated with each new release of the Google Maps Android
    API v2. The changelog will list releases by date and will include ...

  5. Location Data - Google Maps Android API v2 ? Google Developers

    https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/location - Cached
    The My Location layer provides a simple way to display a device's location on the
    map. It does not provide data. The Google Play services Location API is ...

  6. Android-er: Display my location on Google Maps Android API v2

    android-er.blogspot.com/.../display-my-location-on-google-maps.html - Cached
    30 Dec 2012 ... To display my location on Google Maps Android API v2, call
    setMyLocationEnabled(true) method of the GoogleMap acquired in last exercise
     ...

  7. Google Maps v2 for Android - Map appears blank, only zoom and ...

    developer.appcelerator.com/.../google-maps-v2-for-android---map-appears- blank-only-zoom-and-location-buttons-appear - Cached
    In my app I use a view manager that loads content offscreen and then animates
    the View onscreen by setting the left property. The only way I can get the map to ...

  8. Showing current location in Google Maps using API V2 with ...

    wptrafficanalyzer.in/.../showing-current-location-in-google-maps-using-api- v2-with-supportmapfragment/ - Cached
    6 Jan 2013 ... Figure 7 : Showing current location in Google Map Android API V2 ... I assure you
    that my API KEY and package name are correct. What could ...

  9. [Android Maps API v2] Ability to change 'My Location ... - Google Code

    code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=54148
    10 Apr 2013 ... Issue 54148: [Android Maps API v2] Ability to change 'My Location Icon' ...
    Android not Google apps such as Google Maps or Google APIs.

  10. [#TIMOB-13003] Android: Maps V2 module - Enable/disable the my ...

    https://jira.appcelerator.org/browse/TIMOB-13003 - Cached
    Android: Maps V2 module - Enable/disable the my-location button of
    GoogleMaps ... http://developer.android.com/reference/com/google/android/gms/
    maps...

  11. Google Maps API v2 Affect Location Plugin - Buzztouch

    www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid...currentPage=1 - Cached
    Google Maps API v2 Affect Location Plugin. I'm having some problems with the
    maps plugin of my v2 app. I see that the API v1 is being ...

  12. Google Maps v2 Authentication Issue - xamarin

    forums.xamarin.com/.../5844/google-maps-v2-authentication-issue - Cached
    9 Jul 2013 ... I am using google maps v2 within my android application. ... applications I have
    download (Maps and Locations v2 monodroid-samples).

  13. Android SDK: Working with Google Maps ? Displaying Places of ...

    mobile.tutsplus.com/.../android-sdk-working-with-google-maps-displaying- places-of-interest/ - Cached
    3 May 2013 ... Throughout this series we have been building an Android app in which the
    Google Maps Android API v2 combines with the Google Places API.

  14. ramsandroid: Google Maps Android API v2

    ramsandroid4all.blogspot.com/.../google-maps-android-api-v2.html - Cached
    7 Mar 2013 ... NOTE: Version 1 of the Google Maps Android API has been officially ... option
    and open your ADT Bundle has been located or your Android ...

  15. How to make Android Google Maps v2 work in android emulator ...

    nemanjakovacevic.net/.../how-to-make-android-google-maps-v2-work-in- android-emulator/ - Cached
    6 Dec 2012 ... Providing android training in a company here in Belgrade I wanted to present a
    demo app of location sensors and Google Maps API but when I ...

  16. How to get my location using Google Maps Android API v2 ...

    androiddev.orkitra.com/?p=31230 - Cached
    14 Mar 2013 ... In Google Maps Android API v2, what is the easiest way to get my current ... The
    Google Maps Android API v2 has a problem (i.e. issue 4644), ...

  17. Doesn't work well with Google Map v2 (SupportMapFragment ...

    https://github.com/jfeinstein10/SlidingMenu/issues/168 - Cached
    6 Dec 2012 ... I'm having the same issue also using OpenGL as my main content view. For me ...
    left with Actionbarsherlock and Google maps Android API V2.

  18. GoogleMap | Android Developers

    developer.android.com/reference/.../google/.../maps/GoogleMap.html - Cached
    Developer Guide. To get started, read the Google Maps Android API v2
    developer guide. .... Sets a callback that's invoked when the my location button is
    clicked.

  19. Google releases v2.0 of Google Maps (Mobile) With ?My Location ...

    mapthis.net/.../google-releases-v20-of-google-maps-mobile-with-my-location / - Cached
    4 Dec 2007 ... Google releases v2.0 of Google Maps (Mobile) With ?My Location?. By Neill ...
    Theron, I am having the same problem with the Verizon XV6700.

  20. Android Cookbook: Recipe Using the Google Maps API V2 (Recipe ...

    androidcookbook.com/Recipe.seam?recipeId=4297 - Cached
    9 Feb 2013 ... Google Maps API v2 uses the notion of a "camera" or view position, which we set
    ... setIndoorEnabled(true); // Enable my-location stuff map.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...