Friday, August 23, 2013

[General] Sending pictures on Galaxy S3

  1. cannot send or receive picture messages on my samsung galaxy s3 ...

    forums.androidcentral.com/.../294504-cannot-send-receive-picture-messages- my-samsung-galaxy-s3.html - Cached
    5 Jul 2013 ... Does anyone know what the solution is to be able to send and receive picture
    messages?

  2. Sending and receiving picture messages - Samsung GALAXY S3 ...

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkHbXanh7mM30 May 2012 - 53 sec - Uploaded by VODAFONEUK
    http://vdfn.co/2bttx Ben shows you how to send and receive picture messages on your Samsung ...
  3. Issues with the Samsung Galaxy S3 picture sending - Vodafone eForum

    forum.vodafone.co.uk/.../Samsung-Galaxy-S3/...Samsung-Galaxy-S3-picture -sending/.../1318984 - Cached
    25 Oct 2012 ... Everytime i go to send a picture, it says file too large - compressing. It then
    converts my single photo into a slideshow which i dont want to send. b.

  4. How to send a photo by email on my Samsung Galaxy S III

    support.bell.ca/.../Samsung-Galaxy-S3.how_to_send_an_email_with_an_ attachment_on_my - Cached
    Touch the required option (e.g. Picture). Once you've set up email on your
    Samsung Galaxy S III, you can send email messages and attachments at any
    time.

  5. Inside Galaxy: Samsung Galaxy S3: How to Send Email with Picture ...

    inside-galaxy.blogspot.com/.../samsung-galaxy-s3-how-to-send-email.html - Cached
    29 Apr 2013 ... Samsung Galaxy S3: How to Send Email with Picture or Video Attachments. One
    of the useful ability owned by a smartphone is the ability to ...

  6. Inside Galaxy: Samsung Galaxy S3: How to Send a Text or MMS ...

    inside-galaxy.blogspot.com/.../samsung-galaxy-s3-how-to-send-text-or.html - Cached
    22 Apr 2013 ... Although the Samsung Galaxy S3 comes with a bunch of useful ... I have never
    been able to send pictures from my phone only had it a month.

  7. Samsung Galaxy S3 not sending MMS - Rogers Community - Community ...

    communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/.../13177 - Cached
    Samsung Galaxy S3 not sending MMS. Options. Mark as ... I have no issues
    receiving picture texts but when I send one the receiver does not get it. It doesn't
    tell ...

  8. pictures not sending on galaxy s3 | Verizon Wireless Community

    https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/786412 - Cached
    15 Nov 2012 ... I have had my galaxy a few days now. I have tried to send pictures to family and
    they wont go through. I havent received any error messages. i ...

  9. Can't send MMS from Samsung Galaxy S3 - AT&T Community Support

    forums.att.com/t5/...and...send...Samsung-Galaxy-S3/td.../3247871 - Cached
    Re: Can't send MMS from Samsung Galaxy S3. Post Options .... I thought maybe
    the picture was too big, but it's automatically resized anyway...Argh! Message 5 ...

  10. can't send photos (mms) on my Galaxy S3. Internet ... - The giffgaff ...

    community.giffgaff.com/...send-photos...Galaxy-S3.../5625814 - Cached
    Hi all I have tried all the guides here on the set-up of the APN but I just can't send
    photos using MMS? Internet via 3G is fine with the setting.

  11. Trouble sending pictures on Samsung Galaxy s3 - Android Forums

    androidforums.com/.../688664-trouble-sending-pictures-samsung-galaxy-s3. html - Cached
    Hey All!!! This is Renee' from Texas--Austin area. I have had my Samsung for a
    while now (5 months) and all of a sudden, I am unable to send ...

  12. how to send a picture on galaxy s3 - DroidForums.net

    www.droidforums.net/.../galaxy-s3.../218243-sending-pictures.html - Cached
    OK, probably a dumb question, but how do I send a picture(s) via a text message
    and how do you send a picture(s) in an email? I can't seem to ...

  13. Samsung Galaxy S3 Not receiving and sending Picture messages - T ...

    support.t-mobile.com/thread/34763?start=0&tstart=0 - Cached
    Samsung Galaxy S3 Not receiving and sending Picture messages · anhle2012
    Oct 29, 2012 6:01 PM. I have tried reseting APN but that didn't work. 87834 Views
     ...

  14. Galaxy s3 won't send pictures? - Yahoo! Answers

    answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130109162651AAIaz5X - Cached
    I know a lot of people who have had this issue including myself. The only
    difference is they are all on verizon. I was told it was a verizon s3 specific ...

  15. Can't send photos on Samsung Galaxy S3 (MMS)? - Yahoo! Answers

    answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120922154619AARF8in - Cached
    Head over to the website below and search for that problem there might be a
    solution for it and if none just ask . They are really nice in there as long ...

  16. cant send or receive pic message on s3 - O2 Community

    community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android...Samsung...send...s3/.../314014 - Cached
    Please help . O2 cant help and i dont know what to do . I can send and receive
    messages on my Galaxy S3 but.

  17. MMS FIXED! Samsung Galaxy S3 - but maybe ... | Solavei Support ...

    https://support.solavei.com/thread/4614 - Cached
    12 Aug 2013 ... Ok- I too have a Samsung - the Galaxy s3 4G .... We have a Samsung Galaxy S2
    that we have never been able to send picture messages on.

  18. how do i send a picture via text? - Galaxy S3 Forum

    www.s3forums.com/.../galaxy-s3.../1437-how-do-i-send-picture-via-text.html - Cached
    New to android. Used to have a blackberry, when I took a picture I could just hit
    the menu button and click send . The only way I can see too ...

  19. O2 - Samsung galaxy s3 mms sending problem - O2 Community ...

    community.o2online.ie/t5/.../Samsung-galaxy-s3...sending.../541220 - Cached
    whats the story with my galaxy s3 not sending mms!! was in contact with ... for a
    business user who can't send a picture of a job,,,this needs resolving ASAP!

  20. My galaxy s3 wont download mms text? - MMS messages will not ...

    www.askmefast.com/My_galaxy_s3_wont_download_mms_text- qna2902341.html - Cached
    MMS messages will not send on my samsung galaxy S3.. My samsung smart .....
    My samsung s3 is not opening picture sending as messages · My user manual ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...