Friday, August 23, 2013

[General] Missing Icons on Galaxy S3

  1. missing icon after restart - galaxy s3 - Android Forums

    androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/711398-missing-icon-after-restart- galaxy-s3.html - Cached
    Hi, I really need your help. The stock email icon is missing from the bottom of the
    homescreen after restart my device. I have no idea why, I'm ...

  2. Missing Icons on Galaxy S3 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

    forums.androidcentral.com/.../308091-missing-icons-galaxy-s3-new-post. html
    3 hours ago ... Hi all, I am a new user of android phones, having previously used iPhones. I got
    this phone from someone, so there were some apps installed. Thinking.

  3. Samsung Galaxy S3 Icons Disappeared? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

    uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid... - Cached
    if you go onto your apps screen from the home page, hit the bottom left menu key
    (next to middle button) scroll down and press 'show hidden ...

  4. Navigation Icon On Galaxy S3 Disappeared [How To Fix] | Samsung ...

    drippler.com/samsung/galaxy_s_iii#!921925 - Cached
    22 Jul 2013 ... Looking for the navigation (blue arrow) icon on your Samsung Galaxy S3? If you
    do, then you're probably one of the owners who received an ...

  5. Samsung Galaxy S3 HOW TO RETRIEVE MISSING GALAXY S2 ...

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLa9l1FXnuE10 Jul 2012 - 1 min - Uploaded by shadowsniperhuddz
    I show u how to retrieve samsung galaxy s2 missing applications ... How to Customize Lock ...
  6. Galaxy S3 and missing apps - AT&T Community Support

    forums.att.com/t5/Android...and.../Galaxy-S3...missing.../3246243 - Cached
    ... looking around the internet and it appears that there should be a samsung
    galaxy apps folder or icon in the APPS drawer. ... Re: Galaxy S3 and missing
    apps.

  7. Navigation App Missing (Blue Arrow) - Google Product Forums

    productforums.google.com/d/topic/maps/LtFb26trtiE - Cached
    10 Jul 2013 ... The device is a Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android OS v4.1.2 and Maps v7. ... I lost
    navigation app icon n I'm trying to get it back I call samsung n ...

  8. Get icon back on taskbar back on samsung galaxy s3? - I have a ...

    www.askmefast.com/Get_icon_back_on_taskbar_back_on_samsung_galaxy_ s3-qna3358559.html - Cached
    I have lost my navigation icon from samsung s3 phone .how to get it back. Was
    this answer ... Lost contacts and phone icons on samsung galaxy s3 mini screen.

  9. [Q] Phone Icon Missing -- SOLVED - xda-developers

    forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2082764 - Cached
    [Q] Phone Icon Missing -- SOLVED Verizon Galaxy S III Q&A, Help ... When I
    looked at my phone after my run, my phone icon is missing from ...

  10. phone icon disappeared - Galaxy S3 Forum

    www.s3forums.com/.../galaxy-s3.../1514-phone-icon-disappeared.html - Cached
    phone icon has disappeared from bottom row of icons on my home page. How
    can I recover it. The icon is still available on the pages of icons ...

  11. Deleted my phone icon - DroidForums.net

    www.droidforums.net/.../galaxy-s3.../226053-deleted-my-phone-icon.html - Cached
    I pushed my phone icon into my trash can in order to move around stuff on my
    homepage. I can't find it in my apps, how do I get it back? Loving ...

  12. Thread: Icons in Tray Disappearing - Samsung Galaxy Forum

    www.galaxyforums.net/forum/.../6448-icons-tray-disappearing.html - Cached
    I have the old Galaxy S. A long time ago the icons in my tray (the one that stays
    stationary at the bottom) disappeared for no reason ...

  13. My Galaxy S3 is missing lots of settings - Samsung - Android ...

    forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2039244 - Cached
    11 Jan 2013 ... I just got my samsung galaxy S3 and its missing a few options in ... stay option
    from display... it also doesn't have an icon for S voice either.

  14. Galaxy S3 - Default Icons at the bottom of the scr... - Telstra ...

    crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/.../Galaxy-S3...Icons-at.../92626 - Cached
    Hi, I took delivery of my Telstra Galaxy S3 in late June. I have been more than
    happy with the phone except for last week when the motherboard decided to fail.

  15. Green Phone Icon Missing from tray - Samsung Galaxy S Forums ...

    samsunggalaxysforums.com/.../9207-Green-Phone-Icon-Missing-from-tray - Cached
    It was there last night, it's not there now. There should be five stationary icons on
    the home screen "tray" of my brand new Galaxy S III - Phone, ...

  16. Thread: Notification Icons Missing - Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

    www.samsunggalaxys3forum.com/.../samsung-galaxy-s3.../680-notification- icons-missing.html - Cached
    Suddenly one day all user installed notification icons have disappeared. Except
    for one lone battery icon. The system icons are still there, such ...

  17. Thread: Lost my gallery icon, I deleted it myself - Samsung Galaxy ...

    www.samsunggalaxys3forum.com/.../samsung-galaxy-s3.../9446-lost-my- gallery-icon-i-deleted-myself.html - Cached
    Now when I take a picture I have no idea where it is the camera when I touch the
    last pic taken on the bottom left hand corner nothing happens, ...

  18. Galaxy S3 Headphones Icon Not Showing - TheDroidGuy Forums

    forums.thedroidguy.com/.../samsung/samsung-galaxy-s3/211-galaxy-s3- headphones-icon-not-showing - Cached
    8 Feb 2013 ... Hi, I connect my phone through my car speakers whilst driving and have not been
    able to do this the last few days. I have noticed that under the ...

  19. SOLVED: Where is DRIVING MODE on Samsung Galaxy S3 ...

    www.urtech.ca/.../solved-where-is-driving-mode-on-samsung-galaxy-s3- android-4-1-jelly-bean/ - Cached
    2 comments. A BLOCKING MODE icon on the Samsung Galaxy S3 Notification
    Screen ... SOLVED: RSS VIEWER Missing from SharePoint Foundation 2013.

  20. How to fix Samsung Galaxy S3 message icon issue? - Galaxy s ...

    galaxy-s.pubarticles.com/qs,53726,how-to-fix-samsung-galaxy-s3-message- icon-issue-1340243165.html - Cached
    20 Jun 2012 ... Hey guys, i am having a problem with Samsung Galaxy S3 message icon. The
    phone always show me that i have 1 message but i don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...