Friday, August 2, 2013

[General] Make display settings for new Android OS look like Gingerbread's


Make display settings for new Android OS look like Gingerbread's



When I look at the display on Android devices where the OS is newer than Gingerbread, my eyes start hurting from the strain. For example, I tried updating my Tmobile G2's ROM from Gingerbread to ICS , then to Jellybean and after hours of tinkering with the display settings my eyes were still hurting. When I gave up and went back to Gingerbread, then my eyes were fine looking at the screen.

My question is: what exactly changed in the display settings in the newer version of the Android oS? Also How can I use an OS like Jellybean or ICS, but make the screen display with the brightness that was available via Gingerbread?

Much thanks for the help
P.S. I did try the ADW Gignerbread theme, but that mainly changes the look and feel of the icons, not the display



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...