Friday, August 2, 2013

[General] Help with LG4 Android phone!


Help with LG4 Android phone!



I've got an old LG4 Android phone I was given. It has no SIM card and is not connected with a service provider (I use a Blacberry as my phone). I had been using it as a 'mini tablet' with the Wi-Fi connection. The other day I turned it on, slid it up to unlock it, and tapped the icon to go to the screen from which I could access my bookmarks. What I got was a screen that reads 'Applications 0 items', below that, 'Downloads 0 items' and a moving 'Loading' icon/wheel or what have you. There it sits for as long as I leave it on. The screen is totally unresponsive to touch. I've tried removing the battery to reboot, but that doesn't work.

How can I get it out of this mode? I'd be happy to go back to default settings and re-enter all my book marks, apps, etc.

Thanks.



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...