Friday, July 12, 2013

[General] Navigation App gone! I mean really gone!


Navigation App gone! I mean really gone!



So my boyfriend had to get a new phone. He now has a LG Optimus G.

After two weeks of using it, he is pissed off that the Navigation App is gone from the phone.
To be clear, we did check the app list and also the apps that were running/downloaded/all.

Nothing and it is nowhere to be found. The last time he used it was last night and now, it is gone completely.

He is really upset and has tried to do a soft reset on his phone. We also tried to update the maps app and it is already up to date.

He does not want to reset his phone to factory state again for the third time for other issues.

What can he do?

(Sorry if I sound annoying but, he is getting on my nerves and typically with all his other android questions I can answer it, just not this one)



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...