Tuesday, July 23, 2013

[android help] Setting up Tesseract Library on Eclipse


Setting up Tesseract Library on Eclipse


android - Setting up Tesseract Library on Eclipse - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I am trying to set up the tesseract library project so that I can use it with my Android app. I am having some problems setting up the project though. I am following this tutorial.


I have copied the project to my workspace and built the project using ndk-build. I had an error when executing the android -update project --path . command, so I moved android.bat file to the tesseract directory. After that I got an error saying The System cannot find the specified path I tried to see if I could still get the project to work by importing to Eclipse, but after importing it, it had a build path error due to a missing gen folder. I tried fixing the properties and cleaning, but it still did not solve the issue. Could someone please help me with this? I really need to get this library setup.


Thanks!



















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default






Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...