Tuesday, July 23, 2013

[android help] Android widget avoid updating


Android widget avoid updating


Android widget avoid updating - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I am building a static android widget, which means the widget doesn't need to be updated at all. The only thing that widget need to handle is open link from browser when it is triggered.


In the AppWidgetProviderInfo Metadata xml file, there is one attribute called "updatePeriodMillis", and should I set any value there? or just don't add this attribute?


Thanks
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default






Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...