Thursday, July 4, 2013

[android help] For video processing on android , is it better to proceed on client or server side? I need to evaluate performance in terms of frame rate and latency


For video processing on android , is it better to proceed on client or server side? I need to evaluate performance in terms of frame rate and latency


For video processing on android , is it better to proceed on client or server side? I need to evaluate performance in terms of frame rate and latency - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I have to create an application that takes a video of a QR code stream and then analyzes it in order to extract information from it. should the video processing be done on the android device itself using OpenCv library or it is better to do it on a server (http server for instance). I need exact statistics for performance evaluation in termes of frame rate, CPU consumption and latency
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default






.

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...