Thursday, June 6, 2013

[General] Samsung galaxy s2. softwarre update problem


Hi last night my phone (Samsung galaxy s2) said there was a software update available so I downloaded it. The battery life was at 98%, but the battery is pretty bad, but anyways I left it on to download over night (not charging) and now the phone can't on properly. When I charge it the battery icon comes than flashes to the android software update screen then it offs itself. I tried charging the phone with the battery removed but it doesn't even turn on. I think the battery might have died during the update. Right now it doesn't have the charging icon and the screen keeps flashing on/off the update screen. I have no idea whats wrong, can you help please? i have loads of important files, and I dont want to lose them.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...