Thursday, June 6, 2013

[android help] Multiplatform Cocos2d-x project













thanks a tone m.ding ... is there any such step by step tutorial for windows also? i m searching it since 3 days, but failed to get :( – chetan rane Jul 2 '12 at 7:13


I think it will be difficult. Since first, the iOS app can only be developed on Mac machine, second, Mac and Android are both kind of usisng Linux Kernel but windows is totally different. what I suggest is, if you got a windows machine, try to install Hackintoch. – m.ding Jul 2 '12 at 22:54


Mac does not use a Linux kernel ! – Sucrenoir Mar 15 at 10:19


@Sucrenoir alright, it should be linux like Kernel. I know mac is build on Unix, and Linux is also starts from Unix. so they should be similar. :P – m.ding Mar 16 at 0:17




.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...